Monday, March 30, 2020
This year’s topics will include:
- Private Foundations, the collecting journey, legacy and impacting investing
- Sustainability – exploring how art organisations can be more sustainable
- Recruitment – how to find, train and retain the best art world candidates
- Important updates on AML5 – this is now officially law in the UK & EU (as of Jan 10) and is relevant to any US business with UK or European clients. This session will present an overview of the law and the guidelines for implementing business practice for your art business.
- Inside the collector’s head – the neuroscience and behavioral economics of art collecting.
- Pictures Never Lie? The Use and Misuse of the Latest Imaging Technologies for Examining Paintings.
- The language of Art & Technology – what are API’s and how are they applicable to the art market?